As part of our efforts to keep families well informed, to be more environmentally friendly, to embrace innovation, and to maintain fiscal responsibility, the Monona Grove School District will be transitioning from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar. Links on the right side of this page will take you directly to the flyers for your student's school.
This green initiative will save paper and reduce copy costs. On top of that, posting school flyers in this “electronic backpack” removes a significant administrative burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers. Any flyers from outside the school or district will be through Peachjar. You may still receive paper flyers directly from your school. Our aim is to eventually have all flyers delivered electronically.
Caregivers, grandparents, aunts and uncles, neighbors and friends can also join Peachjar to get the flyers from a school. Go to Peachjar's signup page, and under "Account Type" just select "Parent/Family Member." Flyers from outside organizations are not sponsored by, affiliated with, nor endorsed by the Monona Grove School District or its schools.
To ensure smooth delivery of this communication, we suggest you add "email@example.com" to your email contacts. When you receive your first electronic flyer, be sure to click “ always display images.”
This system is used for distribution of school-approved flyers only. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose. Thank you for supporting our efforts to ensure parents are well informed about programs, activities, and events.
If you have questions about Peachjar you can click here to view Frequently Asked Questions (click on Parents).
For Program Partners
Program partners who would like to request flyer approval should follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed as of February 12, 2019.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Partner (account type)
- Purchase credits; Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school. To see if your flyer qualifies for Peachjar's free flyer distribution, click here.
- Upload your PDF flyer for approval
Flyers are approved once per week (usually on Thursday): it could take several days for your flyer to get approved and released to families. Please plan accordingly.
All flyers are subject to the following criteria:
- Programs, projects, or activities promoted in the flyer must be of educational or for enrichment of Monona Grove School District students.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services. Families will be notified of this on our website.
- Flyers must contain font sizes no less than size 12.
- Flyers must be submitted to Peachjar with the earliest post date possible (today's date).
- Flyers must be submitted to post for no more than 1 month/30 days.
- Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria.
A submitted flyer will not be approved if the flyer:
- Contains embedded links.
- Is lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Incites students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Promotes any particular political viewpoint, organization/interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure.
- Publicizes or promotes a particular church, religious organization, or religious viewpoint.
- Positions the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminates against, attacks or denigrates any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promotes the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.
Monona Grove School District is not responsible for links that don’t work or for any incorrect information on the submitted flyer.
We strongly encourage you to send your flyer in English and in Spanish as a 2-page flyer. Please do not rely on Google Translate or other electronic translation. If you have questions about Spanish translation, please contact Jade Sachs, MGSD’s Bilingual Resource Specialist.