5 Year Objectives
Teaching & Learning
- Bridge Academic & Social Emotional Learning as part of an integrated and comprehensive instructional model, using culturally responsive curriculum resources and practices.
- Amplify student voice through partnerships to promote active engagement in learning.
Highly Effective Personnel
- Provide an equitable and inclusive workplace to recruit and retain a diverse staff experiencing high levels of well-being.
Implement district hiring processes with fidelity across all positions in the district.
Engage the Community
- Implement strategies and systems to ensure effective, timely, and responsive communication to, from, and between all stakeholders.
- Create and utilize partnerships with our vibrant and diverse students, families, staff, and community to ensure access, representation, and voice.
Financial Sustainability and Efficiency
- Create and implement a sustainable and equitable distribution of resources that aligns with needs and priorities.