Not a district resident? Public School Open Enrollment allows parents to apply for their children to attend public school in a school district other than the one in which they reside. Information regarding open enrollment, including the online application and other forms, can be found on the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) website.
The regular open enrollment application period for next school year (2024-25) is February 5 - April 30, 2024 at 4:00pm. Those who apply for admission to the Monona Grove School District through Open Enrollment will be notified via mail in late May/early June if they have been accepted or denied. Additional information will be provided at that time.
If you have questions regarding open enrollment in the Monona Grove School District please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For 2024-25, enrollment is projected to be at capacity for certain grade levels. A waitlist will be maintained by MGSD only for the grade levels with approved spaces. The Monona Grove School District maintains a waitlist up to the 3rd Friday in September.
For the following grade levels, space is available as indicated below:
Space Available 2024-25
- When can I apply for open enrollment?
- How do I apply for open enrollment?
- Are late applications accepted?
- Can I apply to a specific school in the district?
- If we move out of the district during the school year, can my student still attend MGSD?
- Are siblings guaranteed open enrollment acceptance?
- Is transportation available for open enrolled students?