Skip To Main Content

How To Change Your Address

Families who move within the district must notify the District Registrar of the change of address. Moves within the district require the family to complete the Change of Resident Address form and to provide a proof of residency (Current utility bill; gas, electric, water or current lease agreement with all parties signatures) for the new address.

District Resident
Change of Resident Address form

Change of Resident Address form (Spanish)


Families who move out of the district must contact the Open Enrollment Coordinator for information on what is needed for your students to remain enrolled in the Monona Grove School District.  Please email or call 608-268-6918 for additional information.