Monona Grove School District
“Promoting Excellence for Global Opportunities”
MGSD is a student-focused culture that empowers continuous learners to embrace global opportunities and excellence.
The mission of the MGSD is to enhance achievement for all students by cultivating a desire for learning and instilling social responsibility.
We will achieve this by...
- Building positive relationships among students, staff, parents, and community.
- Working together to inspire and engage students in meaningful learning opportunities by using research-based practices to address individual academic and social/emotional needs.
- Providing a safe and healthy environment that fosters respect and culturally responsive practices.
- Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse, high-quality staff.
- Using resources efficiently and effectively.
Unanimously adopted by the Monona Grove Board of Education on May 25, 2016