“Our mission, as a school in partnership with the community, is to provide a respectful and nurturing environment, which is fostered by a commitment to high expectations for both students and staff where individual differences are recognized and provided for through a balanced curriculum and quality instruction.”
1. We are committed to successful learning, child by child.
2. We will foster real world connections through a problem solving approach to learning.
3. We will provide experiences, which will enable children to take ownership for their learning and put forth their best efforts.
4. We will build on student strengths and support their efforts in setting and achieving challenging goals.
5. We will celebrate the efforts and achievements of students and staff by providing emotional and professional support in a safe learning enviroment.
1. We must collaborate with one another.
2. We must involve parents and community members in our initiatives.
3. We must dedicate ourselves to continuous improvement.
4. We must promote a positive school climate.