Information on Renting District Facilities
Due to Summer Vacation, there will be no NEW Rental Requests for the months of May, June or July, 2016 approved. Enter new requests for the following 2016-17 School year according to your Classification.
Many of the District’s facilities are authorized by District administration for use by school, community, public and civic groups. These facilities include Sports Facilities, Distance Learning Labs, Conference Rooms, Computer Labs, as well as the District’s E.F. Schwan Performing Arts Center and our Indoor Pool. Use must meet established facility use criteria, and may not conflict with regularly scheduled programs of the school or facility.
To rent space at one of the District facilities, please click on “How to Request a Facility”. After printing out these directions, follow them to become a “Requester”. When you have been approved you will receive a User Name and a Password. Following this step you should look at the calendar to determine that the date you are interested in is available. If so, request the date by clicking the “Requester” button at the top of the Calendar page. Put in your User Name and Password (case sensitive). Click on, “New Request” and complete the application. Upon approval, you will receive an email stating that your event has been approved and the approximate fee charged for the event. Following your event you will receive an emailed invoice with the charge for your event.
Approval of requests are governed on the following priority basis:
- District school and school sponsored activities
- Monona and Cottage Grove Parent Teacher Associations
- Recognized district school affiliated groups, such as, after school day care, Monona Parks and Recreation, and Cottage Grove Parks and Recreation.
- District resident civic and service organizations
- Resident individuals or resident non-profit groups
- Resident for profit or non-resident non-profit groups
- Other users